This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open to everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
We invite all attendees, bloggers, contractors, exhibitors, entertainers, I&D houses, media, organizers, social media influencers, speakers, sponsors, venue employees, volunteers, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in the Progressive IMS Outdoors sole discretion and the decision(s) of the IMS representatives on-site will be final.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
• Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
• Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials, and speech.
• Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert show management if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR & MATERIALS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
• Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
• Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by Informa plc and its show management, in their sole discretion.
• Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
• Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
• Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
• Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. Informa plc does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
• Smoking – other than in designated areas.
• Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
• Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
• Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, bloggers, contractors, exhibitors, entertainers, I&D houses, media, organizers, social media influencers, speakers, sponsors, venue employees, volunteers, and other participants. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
• If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the show management may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the show without warning or refund.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECTED TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
• If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify show management staff as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
• Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the show. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found in the Show Office onsite or you may email one of the contacts below.
We expect all participants (attendees, bloggers, contractors, exhibitors, entertainers, I&D houses, media, organizers, social media influencers, speakers, sponsors, venue employees, volunteers, and other participants) to abide by this code of conduct at all Progressive International Motorcycle Shows.
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & PROTOCOLS
All participants of IMS Outdoors will be responsible to follow and adhere to all COVID-19 restrictions. Progressive IMS Outdoors will follow the Informa All Secure protocols and any required city or state guidelines. For more information please visit our Informa Allsecure page.