This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The Progressive® International Motorcycle Shows® demo ride program gives licensed riders a chance to test ride the machine of their dreams.
If you are not a licensed rider and want to take a ride, check out Discover The Ride at IMS.
The demo ride program is only offered on Saturday and Sunday at the Long Beach IMS.
How to prepare:
- Start times are 9:00am each morning with signups starting as early as 8am. Rides end at dusk on Saturday. Last demo ride is at 4pm on Sunday.
- Proper riding gear is required. Most manufacturers require a minimum of long pants, long sleeves, closed toed shoes, gloves; helmet and all require motorcycle endorsement.
Vehicle Available for Demo Include:
- BMW: TBA
- Harley-Davidson: TBA
- Honda: CB 1000R ABS, CB500F, CBX500X ABS, CB500X, CB650F, CBR650F ABS, Rebel 500, Africa Twin DCT, Africa Twin Sport DCT, CRF450L, Gold Wing, Gold Wing Tour, Gold Wing Tour DCT, Gold Wing Tour Air Bag DCT, NC750X
- Indian: Challenger, Chieftan, FTR1200, Roadster, Springfield, Chief Vintage, Chief Dark Horse & Scout models
- Kawsaki: Z400 , Z650, Ninja 400 , Ninja 650 , Ninja ZX-6R, Z900, Z900RS , Z900RS CAFÉ, Versys 1000 SE LT+ , Ninja H2 SX SE+ , Vulcan S, W800 CAFE , W800 , KLX230 ABS
- Suzuki: Katana
- Yamaha: Venture, Eluder, Bolt, FJR1300, Super Tenere, MT-10, MT-09, MT-07, XSR900, XSR700, Niken, Niken GT, Tracer GT, R6, R3